SANTA CRUZ II
Santa Cruz II
Santa Cruz II has been doing Galapagos Islands cruises for over 36 years. In 2015, she was completely refurbished having perviously sailed under the famed Australis cruise line. Today, she has a new owner and a total makeover. As a result, she has become one of the most exciting vessels cruising the Galapagos Islands.
Sleeping 90 guests, this ship is what an expedition vessel is meant to be. Firstly, she is focused on the cruise experience and the adventure. As such, your journey is not about the casino and entertainment on board. Secondly, she has a large crew of 50. This means you will be looked after really well. Finally, she caters to wide age groups that vary from 20 to 70. This means there is something for every person onboard.
On top of this, we offer the best Galapagos cruise prices and packages.
- 90 guests
- 50 contemporary cabins (single, double, triple or suites)
- 36 cabins cab be interconnected
- Tablet loan for each cabin
- 5 decks
- Snorkelling equipment, sea kayaks, glass bottom boat
- Viewing platform
- Interior and exterior dining options
- 2 lounge bars
- Two Hot tubs
- Gift shop on board
- Gym with modern equipment
- Seperate lecture areas
- Medical doctor on board
- Ecuadorean and international cuisine choices (lots of fresh seafood)
- Corkage charges if you want to bring own wine
- Complimentary drinks and VIP lounge access at Galapagos Islands airport.
Best Galapagos Islands Cruise Packages
At BlueSun Travel we offer the best Galapagos cruise prices. If you want more information on the Santa Cruz II or any one of our Galapagos Islands Boat Cruises, call 1300 799 758 or click here to email us your enquiry.
We are available to chat seven days a week!